2008. november 24., hétfő

My Sises

Once i made a thread about my all family. But the mots important ppl in my WL life are my Sises. First i speak about Kari. I met whit she in the pine forest, when i was about lv 20. We trained together a lot, and once her nickname was this: Konno'sSis. After i we called eachother Sis. We was do lot things together, until when her PC died. After i though she left the game forever. I was very sad. After i met whit my another sis in pine too. Exilia. First i trained whit she, after i borrow her Handcart. And i gave it back too:) First i ask she, become my Sis. She said yes. After we do lot quest together, and we like real Sises. She have a twin sis in the real life, so i get 2 friend:) Oncewhen i was in Korea i get a mail:
SIS I BACK! it was from Kari, I was very happy, When she met whit Kari tehy i think begin like the eachother too:) ( I hope) So now i have realy good friends.

(PS: I no have handcart yet):D


Nincsenek megjegyzések: